Can’t join us in-person on Feb 12, 2022? Register to participate in the polar dip virtually! (Remember the #11SecondIceDip from last year when we couldn’t do the dip in person??)
How does it work?
1) Register for the Virtual Dip (it’s only $10!).
2) Personalize your Fundraising page, set a fundraising goal, and gather support. We would love for you to complete you dip on Feb 12, 2022, if possible, otherwise choose a date that works best for you.
3) Choose how you will complete your virtual dip. Options include: sitting in your bathtub with ice water; find a cold body of water; sit in a snow bank… for at least 11 seconds (the average time a participant spends in the lake)
4) IMPORTANT: have a support person with you to monitor and record your dip!
5) Send pictures or video of your dip to thank your supporters; post on social media (make sure you tag the Calgary Ice Breaker Polar Dip!); know that you have made a huge splash in the fight against human trafficking!
All participants, including Virtual Dippers, are eligible for prizes!